Streck CD-Chex TdT™ Plus Assay
Quality control material for evaluating intracellular and surface antigens including CD1a, CD2, CD4, CD5, CD7, CD8, CD34, cytoplasmic CD3 and nuclear TdT (Terminal deoxynucleotidyl transferase)
Manufacturer: Streck 213566
CD-Chex TdT Plus is the only commercially-available flow cytometry control assayed for TdT, CD1a, CD34 and cCD3 in a single control. The assay provides percent positive values for each assayed marker on abnormal leukocytes and when stained with fluorescent antibodies and analyzed by flow cytometry, CD-Chex TdT Plus provides reference values for abnormal cells often found in certain types of hematopoietic neoplasms. Developed with light scatter characteristics similar to abnormal peripheral blood leukocytes often found in a hematolymphoid neoplastic patient sample.
- Positive procedural flow cytometry control for TdT, CD1a, CD34 and cytoplasmic CD3
- Exhibits abnormal peripheral blood characteristics
- Monitors reagent staining, erythrocyte lysis, sample preparation, and instrument performance
- Other assayed markers include CD2, CD4, CD5, CD7 and CD8
- Offers a high level of CD34
- For BD Biosciences and Beckman Coulter™ flow cytometry systems
|BD Biosciences and Beckman Coulter flow cytometry systems|
|2 x 1 mL|
|30-day open-vial stability|
|CD-Chex TdT™ Plus Assay|
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok