Streck Retic-Chex™ II Stains and Controls
Retic-Chex™ II is an assayed, whole blood control that can be used for both manual and automated reticulocyte counting methods. The control resembles the appearance of patient samples and is available in three clinically significant levels.
Supplier: Streck 285104
Retic-Chex II Controls
- Manufactured from human red blood cells.
- Provides a Positive Control for laboratory quality control procedure requirements.
- Packaged in a 1.0mL fill plastic squeeze dropper vials, Retic-Chex II offers 75-day closed-vial stability and 14-day open-vial stability
- Use to verify precision and accuracy for automated methods, including: Beckman Coulter™ STKS/ MAXM, HmX, LH 500 Abbott CELL-DYN™ 3500/3700/4000
- A manual assay is also provided, Miller Ocular/Two Slide
|Plastic Squeeze Dropper Vial
|Retic-Chex™ II Hematology Control, Level 1
|4 x 1 mL
|2°C to 10°C
|Beckman Coulter™ STKS™, MAXM™, HmX, LH 500, Abbott CELL-DYN™ 3500 and 3700
|For laboratory quality control procedure requirements
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok