Corning™ Stripette™ All-Plastic Wrapped, Polystyrene Serological Pipettes, Sterile
Individually wrapped in easy-to-open plastic wrap for aseptic removal and elimination of static cling when wearing latex gloves
Manufacturer: Corning™ 4012
Features an easy-opening plastic wrap for aseptic removal and elimination of static cling when wearing latex gloves. Corning™ Stripette™ Disposable Plastic-Wrapped Polystyrene Serological Pipets include a unique color-coded magnifying stripe for easier meniscus viewing.
- Exclusive anti-drip tip assures accurate delivery
- Color-coded magnifier stripes make volume reading and size selection easier
- Bidirectional graduations provide choice of ascending and descending scales
- Negative graduations allow additional working volume
- Three packaging options: Individually wrapped, paper/plastic; Individually wrapped, clear plastic; bulk packed
- Volumetric accuracy of ±2% at full capacity
This product(s) resides on a Fisher Scientific GSA or VA contract. If you are viewing this page as a nonregistered user, the price(s) displayed is List Price. To view your GSA or VA contract pricing, log in using your account number, or become a registered user by contacting one of our Customer Service teams. You can also view your contract price by searching for this item(s) on GSA Advantage. To place an order, contact Fisher Scientific Customer Service.
|Individually Wrapped, Plastic|
|Non-pyrogenic, DNase, RNase-free|
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok