Invitrogen SureCast Gel Handcast Bundle B - Hardware Only
Pour your own polyacrylamide gels easily and confidently with a SureCast Gel Handcast Bundle B. The SureCast Handcast System can be used to create polyacrylamide gels using SureCast Handcast Reagents as well as any other popular polyacrylamide gel casting reagents.
Manufacturer: Invitrogen HC1000S
- Innovative, leak-free designminimizes the number of failed gels, resulting in less wasted time
- Superior glass plate durability
- Simple assembly of casting componentsjust drop the glass plates in, then lock the cam handle
- Unique tilt feature for easy loading of acrylamide solutions
The complete product includes the SureCast Handcast System. For a bundle that also includes the SureCast Handcast Reagents, please see SureCast Gel Handcast Bundle A. The system features durable glass plates that are securely sealed using a single-motion, load-and-lock mechanism. The unique tilt feature of the SureCast Handcast Station minimizes spillage and enhances loadability of casting solutions during hand casting. SureCast gels are designed for use in the Mini Gel Tank.
|• 2 SureCast Gel Handcast Stations
• 2 sets SureCast Glass Plates
• 10 SureCast Gel Spacers
• 1 SureCast 10-well Multi-Use Tool
• 1 SureCast 12-well Multi-Use Tool
• 1 SureCast 15-well Multi-Use Tool
• 1 set SureCast Gel Combs (10-, 12-, 15-well)
The Fisher Scientific Encompass Program offers items which are not part of our distribution portfolio. These products typically do not have pictures or detailed descriptions. However, we are committed to improving your shopping experience. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.