Thermo Scientific™ SureSTART™ 0.3 mL Glass Snap Top Microvials for <2 mL Samples, Level 3 High Performance Applications
Use SureSTART™ Glass Snap Top Microvials, Performance Level 3, to maximize injection volume when analysing samples of less than 2 mL.
Supplier: Thermo Scientific™ 6PRV1103FIVAPF
Choose Thermo Scientific™ SureSTART™ Glass Snap Top Microvials, Performance Level 3, to maximize the injection volume when analyzing <2 mL samples. With outer dimensions of 12x32 mm, this clear or amber glass microvial has a conical-shaped, fixed inner insert to enable a usable volume of 0.25 mL and a residual volume of 4 μL. This is a Performance Level 3 vial, which means it is designed to protect your most valuable samples and deliver consistent, reproducible results for your most demanding analyses. They are Specification Certified to ensure physical dimensions and autosampler compatibility. These vials meet all requirements of US, EU, JPN Pharmacopeia.
- Use 11 mm snap caps and septa or 11 mm crimp caps and septa to seal these vials
- Our snap caps provide a very tight seal due to their soft polyethylene (PE) material and double snap function
- Buy in bulk for greater savings
Performance Level 3 Vials – for High Performance Applications
- Identified by three waves on the vial
- Convenient write-on patch
- Suitable for GC, HPLC/UHPLC, and mass spectrometry (MS) applications
- Recommended for use with Thermo Scientific™ GC and LC Orbitrap™ MS systems and other high-resolution accurate mass (HRAM) instruments
- All Thermo Scientific SureSTART vials are dimensionally verified
- Inspected by automated optical and gauge inspection to ensure critical dimensions and tolerances
- Uniform and defect-free
- 100% traceable through the manufacturing process
- Certificate of Conformance available by lot number upon request
The SureSTART Performance Levels
SureSTART vials, caps, inserts, septa, and kits are available in three performance levels. Now you can choose the products that best suit your analytical, performance, or budget needs.
• Level 1: Everyday analysis
SureSTART Level 1 products are cost optimized, suitable for all instrument types, and quality tested to deliver the performance, sample security, and reproducibility you need for everyday analyses. They are an ideal solution for verifying compound presence and quantification using detection techniques such as UV, RI, and FID.
• Level 2: High-throughput analysis
When robustness and reproducibility are key
SureSTART Level 2 vials have very low metal contents and leachables to ensure that they conform to the high standards you need to meet your regulatory requirements. The septa are conditioned to provide a very low level of chromatographic extractables. These products support routine analyses and deliver high quality data with an uninterrupted workflow.
• Level 3: High performance
When sensitivity is a must
SureSTART Level 3 products are packed in a clean environment according to our own hygiene concept and regulations to protect against contaminating factors. The vials contain the lowest levels of extractable metals and leachables to ensure consistent, reproducible sensitivity and selectivity for the most challenging analytes. The septa are conditioned to provide the lowest level of chromatographic extractables. Choose these products for ultimate method performance and high levels of and sample security and integrity.
All SureSTART vials, closures, and septa are certified to meet physical parameter specifications as part of our manufacturing process.
|SureSTART Level 3
|Inner Fixed Insert - Conical
|0.3 mL Snap Glass Microvial with Fixed Insert, Level 3
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok