Thermo Scientific™ SureSTART™ 2 mL GOLD-Grade Glass Screw and Crimp Top Vials, Level 3 High Performance Applications
Use SureSTART™ 2 mL GOLD-Grade Glass Screw and Crimp Top Vials, Performance Level 3, when analyzing analytes that strongly adsorb on the glass surface or are sensitive to sample pH changes.
Supplier: Thermo Scientific™ 6PSV91PGF
Choose Thermo Scientific™ SureSTART™ 2 mL GOLD-Grade Clear Glass Screw and Crimp Top Vials, Performance Level 3, when analyzing analytes such as polar compounds that strongly adsorb on the glass surface or are sensitive to sample pH changes. These Level 3 vials for high performance applications are made of low-adsorption GOLD-grade glass and offer:
- Highest glass purity available
- Lowest possible surface activity
- Ultra-low adsorption and pH shift for ultra trace analysis
Level 3 vials are designed to protect your most valuable samples and deliver consistent, reproducible results for your most demanding analyses. They are Specification Certified to ensure their physical dimensions and autosampler compatibility, and meet all requirements of US, EU, JPN Pharmacopeia.
Buy in bulk for greater savings.
GOLD-Grade Screw and Crimp Vials:
- Use 9 mm screw caps and septa or 11 mm crimp caps and septa to seal screw top or crimp top vials, respectively
- Use Thermo Scientific manual or electronic crimpers and decrimpers to seal and remove your crimp top from the vial
Performance Level 3 Vials – for High Performance Applications
- Identified by three waves on the vial
- Convenient write-on patch
- Suitable for GC, HPLC/UHPLC, and mass spectrometry (MS) applications
- Recommended for use with Thermo Scientific™ GC and LC Orbitrap™ MS systems and other high-resolution accurate mass (HRAM) instruments
- All Thermo Scientific SureSTART vials are dimensionally verified
- Inspected by automated optical and gauge inspection to ensure critical dimensions and tolerances
- Uniform and defect-free
- 100% traceable through the manufacturing process
- Certificate of Conformance available by lot number upon request
The SureSTART Performance Levels
SureSTART vials, caps, inserts, septa, and kits are available in three performance levels. Now you can choose the products that best suit your analytical, performance, or budget needs.
• Level 1: Everyday analysis
SureSTART Level 1 products are cost optimized, suitable for all instrument types, and quality tested to deliver the performance, sample security, and reproducibility you need for everyday analyses. They are an ideal solution for verifying compound presence and quantification using detection techniques such as UV, RI, and FID.
• Level 2: High-throughput analysis
When robustness and reproducibility are key
SureSTART Level 2 vials have very low metal contents and leachables to ensure that they conform to the high standards you need to meet your regulatory requirements. The septa are conditioned to provide a very low level of chromatographic extractables. These products support routine analyses and deliver high quality data with an uninterrupted workflow.
• Level 3: High performance
When sensitivity is a must
SureSTART Level 3 products are packed in a clean environment according to our own hygiene concept and regulations to protect against contaminating factors. The vials contain the lowest levels of extractable metals and leachables to ensure consistent, reproducible sensitivity and selectivity for the most challenging analytes. The septa are conditioned to provide the lowest level of chromatographic extractables. Choose these products for ultimate method performance and high levels of and sample security and integrity.
All SureSTART vials, closures, and septa are certified to meet physical parameter specifications as part of our manufacturing process.
|SureSTART Level 3
|2 mL GOLD-Grade SureStop™ Glass Screw Vial, Level 3
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok