Thermo Scientific™ SureSTART™ Glass Inserts for 2 mL Vials, Level 3 High Performance Applications
Use SureSTART™ Performance Level 3 Glass Inserts in 2 mL screw, snap, or crimp top vials when analyzing very small sample sizes (less than 2 mL).
Supplier: Thermo Scientific™ 6PME03C1SP
Use Thermo Scientific™ SureSTART™ Performance Level 3 Inserts with 2 mL vials when analyzing <2 mL samples to maximize the injection volume. These glass inserts have a small total volume capacity of <400 μL, with a minimum residual volume of 2 µL. When placed and sealed inside a 2 mL vial, microsamples can be used in conventional autosampler trays. Choose from polyspring conical, pulled point conical, or flat bottom insert formats. Conical inserts are most effective with residual volumes of 2-4 μL. These inserts are Performance Level 3, which means they are designed to protect your most valuable samples and deliver consistent, reproducible results for your most demanding analyses. They are Specification Certified to ensure physical dimensions and meet all requirements of US, EU, JPN Pharmacopeia.
- Use 9 mm screw top vials, 11 mm snap top vials, or 11 mm crimp top vials with these inserts
- Seal these vials with 9 mm screw caps or 11 mm crimp/snap caps and the corresponding septa depending upon which vial type you use
Performance Level 3 Inserts – for High Performance Applications
- Polyspring conical inserts utilise a polyethylene spring to center the bottom of the insert and to provide a cushion against needle contact
- Flat bottom inserts can accommodate more sample volume than polyspring or pulled point conical inserts
- Suitable for GC, HPLC/UHPLC, and mass spectrometry (MS) applications
- Recommended for use with Thermo Scientific™ GC and LC Orbitrap™ MS systems and other high-resolution accurate mass instruments
- All Thermo Scientific SureSTART inserts are dimensionally verified
- Inspected by automated optical and gauge inspection to ensure critical dimensions and tolerances
- Uniform and defect-free
- 100% traceable through the manufacturing process
- Certificate of Conformance available by lot number upon request
About Thermo Scientific SureSTART Vials, Caps, Inserts, and Kits
SureSTART vials and caps are available in three performance levels. Now you can choose the products that best suit your analytical, performance, or budget needs.
- Level 1 vials and caps are for Everyday Applications and are suitable for QA/QC applications using core detectors.
- Level 2 vials, caps, inserts, and kits are for High-Throughput Applications. These vials have very low metal content, extractables, and leachables to deliver high quality data with an uninterrupted workflow.
- Level 3 vials, caps, inserts, and kits are for High Performance Applications. Use Level 3 for your most valuable samples and analytes prone to glass adsorption to deliver consistent, reproducible results for your most demanding analyses.
|SureSTART Level 3|
|Glass Insert for 2 mL Vials, Level 3|
|Conical with PE Polyspring|
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok