GVS™ SwabCheck Ind. Wrapped (25 Pack)
Easy to Use Swabs for fast surface analysis. Bacteria is collected and transferred via the swab into a tube containing a special medium with an indicator dye, which is then incubated. Even a single bacterium is sufficient to cause a color change.
Supplier: GVS™ 10498408
Features and Benefits:
- Individually wrapped
- Qualitative and semi-quantitative hygiene control
- Sterile packed and ready-for-use
- Easy to handle
- Rapid results
- Long shelf-life
The SwabCheck principle
- The surface is wiped with a cellulose swab and any bacteria collected are transferred via the swab into a tube containing a special medium with an indicator dye, which is then incubated.
- A single bacterium is sufficient to cause a color change.
- The SwabCheck is about 1000 times more sensitive than the conventional ATP method. This accuracy is particularly important in the food industry. With this simple method, it is possible to identify microorganisms such as Listeria monocytogenes, which must not be present in any concentration in food and beverages.
|Used as an indication of listeria contamination.|
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok