Siemens Healthineers Sysmex™ CS-5100 Analyzer System
The Sysmex™ CS-5100 Hemostasis System is a fully-automated coagulation system for high-volume labs.
Supplier: Siemens Healthineers 10709128
- Smart-design Preanalytical Sample Integrity or PSI™ technology checks primary tube sample-volumes to identify and automatically manage problematic test samples prior to analysis, minimizing repeat testing.
- Primary tube sample volume check identifies potential inaccuracies caused by improper sample collection.
- Accepts or flags sample results based upon an incorrect tube fill volume according to user-programmable configuration settings.
- Simultaneous multi-wavelength scanning of clotting reactions at 340 nm, 405 nm, 575 nm, 660 nm and 800 nm.
- 20 single channels for chromogenic, immunoassay and aggregation methods.
- 20 wells (mixing function using stir bars, possible for 8 wells).
- Simultaneous 5-wavelength photometry in all detector channels (340, 405, 575, 660, and 800 nm wavelengths).
- Access mode: Simultaneous random-access (samples, reaction tubes)
- STAT: 5 priority positions
- Type: Single reaction tubes
- Loading: Automatic continuous-access
- Approx. 10,000 samples with a maximum of 60 results per sample.
- Microsoft Windows 10
|100 Samples (10 Racks)|
|Approx. 400 PT tests/hour; Approx. 400 APTT tests/hour; Approx. 400 simultaneous PT/APTT tests/hour; Approx. 282 simultaneous PT/APTT/AT/DD (results for normal mode processing)|
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok