Texwipe TechniScrub Nonwoven Dry Wiper
For wiping and cleaning surfaces, equipment and parts. The TechniScrub Nonwoven Dry Wipers can be used for spill control, applying and removing lubricants, adhesives and residues.
Manufacturer: Texwipe TX4412
- Constructed from 50% polyester / 50% cellulose nonwoven creating a textured side for removing deposits and smooth side for follow-up wiping and cleaning.
- Unique design creates a wiper with superior sorbtion capacity.
- Manufactured to provide low levels of particles and extractables creating a wiper suitable for general cleaning and wiping.
- Excellent chemical resistance for compatibility with a variety of solutions.
- Autoclave safe (dry wipers only).
- Meets USP and USP wiper requirements.
- Individually lot coded for ease of traceability and quality control.
|Cellulose (50%), Polyester (50%)|
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok