TECHREF C-2358 Sample Cups/Cells, 48mm, single open ended
Designed specifically for use with X-ray fluorescence analyzers. TECHREF Sample Cells are available for XRF analyzers for a variety of styles and manufacturers and are designed for ease of use.
Manufacturer: TECHREF C2358
- Composed of two parts: closed-bottom cup, outer open ring to hold and seal the desired film
- Two fill lines in the interior of cup for consistent sample size
- Mated locking line to prevent leakage
- Dimple on exterior floor for venting and reservoir for overflow
- Fully disposable, does not require adapter rings and does not require disassembly to recover reusable parts
- Designed for X-Ray Fluorescence Analyzers for EDXRF and WDXRF analysis
- Suitable for Horiba, Sindie, Bruker and other XRF analyzers
|Horiba, Sindie, Bruker and other XRF analyzers|
|Closed-bottom cup, outer open ring|
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok