Texas Instruments™ TI-83 Plus Graphing Calculator
Applications can be installed and customized for classroom needs.
Manufacturer: Texas Instruments Inc TI83PLUS
Upgrade and add applications from the TI™ website using the Graph Link™ cable (sold separately).
- Defines, saves and graphs: 10 rectangular functions, six parametric equations and six polar equations
- Features three recursively defined sequences
- Seven different graphing styles
- Advanced statistics include hypothesis testing, confidence intervals and distribution
- Handles real and complex numbers, lists, matrices and strings
- Standard link cable allows data sharing with another TI-83 Plus or TI-82
|For students taking algebra, trigonometry, biology, physics and statistics classes|
|Standard link cable|
|160KB Flash ROM, 24KB RAM|
|4 AAA Batteries|
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok