Texwipe Alpha 10 Sealed-Border Wipers
For ISO Class 3 to 4 applications
Manufacturer: Texwipe TX1010
- Vectra processedhands-free, continuous manufacturing purification and inspection
- Double-knit, no-run interlock construction of 100% continuous-filament polyester
- Patented sealed-border wiper for lowest releasable fibers and particles
- Optimum balance of wiping efficiency, abrasion resistance, and sorbency
- Ideal wiper for use in multiple environments
- Lot-to-lot traceability
This product(s) resides on a Fisher Scientific GSA or VA contract. If you are viewing this page as a nonregistered user, the price(s) displayed is List Price. To view your GSA or VA contract pricing, log in using your account number, or become a registered user by contacting one of our Customer Service teams. You can also view your contract price by searching for this item(s) on GSA Advantage. To place an order, contact Fisher Scientific Customer Service.
Available dry or sterile and presaturated with isopropanol. Basis weight: 130g/m2. Sterile wipers 19-130-2061 packed 50 wipers/ flatpack, 5 flatpacks /case; 19-165-653 packed 20 wipers per flexpack, 20 flexpacks/case.
|ISO 9001:2000, 13485:2003, 14001:2004 and OHSAS 18001:1999|
|9 x 9 in. (22.9 x 22.9 cm)|
|Ideal wipes for use in multiple environments|
|Alpha™ 10 dry wipes|
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok