Please call 1-800-766-7000 to place your order or try our site again later.
Texwipe CleanTip Swabs: Absorbond Series
No contaminating adhesives
Manufacturer: Texwipe TX762
Perfect for abrasion-sensitive applications requiring very low residue such as wiping sensitive-coated optics surfaces.
- Double-layered, hydroentangled, continuous-filament polyester heads thermally molded onto polypropylene handles without adhesives
- Ultraclean head materials are precision molded so that every swab is constructed to exacting tolerances
- Long filaments reduce risk of fiber release; hydroentanglement lowers nonvolatile residue to a very low level
- Heads are heat molded onto polypropylene handles and perimeter edges heat sealed to prevent fiber release
- Excellent chemical resistance; can be used with a wide range of solvents
- Constructed from the cleanest materials available and manufactured in a cleanroom using state-of-the-art processes and equipment
- High-precision automated process guarantees consistent performance, sizing and cleanliness
- Silicone-free Bag-Within-A-Bag packaging consists of a solvent-resistant, thermally sealed exterior bag that protects the inner bags containing the swabs
- Each outer bag is individually lot-coded for easy traceability and quality control
|Cleaning sensitive surfaces such as optical assemblies, solvent use (such as IPA), cleaning of grooves, tracks, slots and other small spaces|
|Hydroentangled Absorbond™ Polyester|
|Flexible head paddle, long handle|
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok