Texwipe TechniCloth Nonwoven Presaturated Wipers
For ISO Class 6 and 7 applications
Manufacturer: Texwipe TX1065
- Economical all-purpose nonwoven wipers made from a blend of 55% cellulose and 45% polyestercombine the absorbency of natural fiber with cleanliness and strength of synthetic fiber
- Hydroentanglement process uses jets of water to blend fibers, eliminating need for chemical binders
- Provide excellent bidirectional strength and very low solvent extractables levels
- Offer superior wet and dry strength, solvent-compatibility and acid resistance
- Will not scratch or abrade delicate precision components
Available as dry wipers or in a CleanPak presaturated with 70% isopropyl alcohol. Basis weight: 67g/m2.
|11 x 9 in. (27.9 x 22.9 cm)|
|70% Isopropyl Alcohol|
|ISO 9001:2000, 13485:2003, 14001:2004 and OHSAS 18001:1999|
|Designed for cleaning the exterior of production and laboratory equipment, ideal for cleaning environmental cleanroom surfaces during and following the production flow|
|TechniSat™ prewetted wipes|
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok