Texwipe™ TexWrite™ 18 Cleanroom Bond Paper
Impregnated withsynthetic latex to substantially reduce particle generation associated with standard papers
Supplier: Texwipe™ TX5862
Polymer saturated cleanroom paper reduces particle generation associated with standard paper. Autoclavable for use in sterile environments.
- Strength and excellent heat resistance, making it ideal for use in standard-duty and high-speed printers and photocopiers
- Formulated to address the needs of users who desire economical sheet with low contamination characteristics
- Precision-cut edges
- Cleanroom packaged
- Very low particle generation
- Laser printer and photocopier compatible
- Dimensionally stable for clear reproductions
- Autoclavable for use in sterile environments
Sheets measure 8.5 x 11 in.. Packaged 250 sheets per ream, shrink-wrapped and packed in a protective polypropylene bag.
|8.5 x 11 in.
|Standard duty and high speed photocopiers, laser and offset printing
|TexWrite™ 18 Cleanroom Bond Paper
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok