Thermo Scientific Thermo-Flask Benchtop Liquid Nitrogen Containers
Maximize coolant retention with Thermo Scientific™ Thermo-Flask™ Benchtop Liquid Nitrogen Containers, which contain inner vessels of borosilicate.
Manufacturer: Thermo Scientific 2123
Maximize coolant retention with light-weight Thermo Scientific™ Thermo-Flask™ Benchtop Liquid Nitrogen Containers, which contain inner vessels of borosilicate and are perfect for everyday cryogenic storage use.Stainless Steel:
- Durable, corrosion-resistant stainless-steel exterior
- Carrying handle and vented secure lid (Part numbers 2122, 2123, 2124)
Shallow Wide Mouth:
- Ideal for use as a cold trap
- Convenient dish-shaped design perfect for benchtop use with crushed ice and dry ice/alcohol
- Stainless-steel jacket and cushioned base for years of trouble-free use
- Without lid and handle (Part number 2129)
This product(s) resides on a Fisher Scientific GSA or VA contract. If you are viewing this page as a nonregistered user, the price(s) displayed is List Price. To view your GSA or VA contract pricing, log in using your account number, or become a registered user by contacting one of our Customer Service teams. You can also view your contract price by searching for this item(s) on GSA Advantage. To place an order, contact Fisher Scientific Customer Service.
|With carrying handle and vented secure lid|
|Benchtop LN2 Container|
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok