Thermo Scientific™ SuperPlate PCR Plate, 96-well, semi-skirted
96-well PCR plates with a flat deck for improved sealing in PCR and qPCR applications.
Supplier: Thermo Scientific™ AB2400
The Thermo Scientific 96-Well Semi-Skirted Flat Deck PCR Plates are compatible with most thermal cyclers and ABI platforms, including sequencers, with no adapters necessary. The Thermo Scientific PCR plastics are designed, manufactured, and tested to ensure PCR performance. The plates have 0.3 mL maximum well volume when used with adhesive and heat seals.
The flat plate deck design ensures easy handling, and the plates feature a raised rim to prevent evaporation. The 96-Well Semi-Skirted Flat Deck PCR Plates have a cut corner at the A12 location and have thin well walls for consistent heat transfer.
• Directly compatible with all major major thermal cyclers, including ABI platforms and sequencers with no adapters necessary
• Flat plate deck facilitates sealing and handling
• Available as SuperPlate providing 4x more rigidity for superior robotic handling
• Raised rim design around each well enables secure sealing and safeguards against evaporation
• Uniform, thin well walls deliver maximum and consistent heat transfer
• Black lettered versions feature black alpha-numeric lettering to allow for easy well identification
• White plates are optimized for qPCR by increasing sensitivity and reducing variability in fluorescence detection
• Cut corner: A12
• qPCR/Real-Time PCR
|Real-Time PCR Systems or Thermal Cyclers|
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok