Thermo Scientific™ FirstDefender™ RM Handheld Chemical Identification
Enhanced speed, performance, mixture analysis, and user interface make this Raman ideal for rapid, accurate identification of unknown chemicals directly in the field
Supplier: Thermo Scientific™ 8000017101
- Fast, accurate identification based on Raman spectroscopy to quickly identify unknown solid and liquid chemicals down range
- Sophisticated chemometric algorithms automatically determine presence of mixed chemicals
- The easy-to-navigate and extensive substance library includes explosives, toxic industrial chemicals (TICs), chemical warfare agents (CWAs), narcotics, precursors, white powders and more
- Lightweight, ergonomic design weighs 1.8 lb. (800g) for easy transportation down range
- Point-and-shoot™ identification operates directly through sealed translucent glass or plastic containers, avoiding exposure to potentially harmful substances; an integrated vial holder offers an alternative sampling method
- Easy to use and maintain with a menu driven user interface that requires minimal training and no scheduled maintenance or calibration
- Nondestructive testing—optical technique maintains sample integrity
- Can be powered using the included rechargeable battery, wall adapter, or SureFire™ disposable batteries
Certified to MIL-STD 810G standards for ruggedness and environmental protection to IP67 standards against dust and water up to 1m.
|1-year warranty and support|
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok