Thermo Scientific™ FirstDefender™ RMX Handheld Chemical Identification
Designed for flexible use modes; uses Raman spectroscopy to quickly identify unknown solid and liquid chemicals down range
Supplier: Thermo Scientific™ 8000021501
- Sophisticated chemometric algorithms automatically determine presence of mixed and contaminated chemicals
- Flexible modes—offers handheld use with fixed probe or vial, or easily connects to a tactical robot through integrated RS232 port for universal control
- Designed for use down range with a tough form factor, quick decontamination and easy operation in bulky protective gear
- Lightweight, ergonomically designed unit weighs 2 lb. (919g) for easy transportation down range
- Point-and-shoot sampling offers improved operation through sealed translucent containers; avoids exposure and maintains evidence
- Noncontact analysis requires no consumables and no calibration
- The easy-to-navigate vast substance library includes explosives, toxic industrial chemicals (TICs), chemical warfare agents (CWAs), narcotics, precursors, white powders and more
- Easy to use and maintain with a menu driven user interface that requires minimal training and no scheduled maintenance or calibration
- Can be powered using the included rechargeable battery, wall adapter or SureFire™ disposable batteries
MIL-STD 810G and IP67 certified.
|5-year warranty and support|
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok