Thermo Scientific™ Forma™ 89000 Series Ultra-Low Freezer Promo
New Thermo Scientific™ Forma™ 89000 Series ultra-low freezers feature four upright models, maximizing storage capacity from 30,000 up to 60,000 2mL vials.
Manufacturer: Thermo Scientific™ 8950086A5BB
- Save up to 25% in energy usage and heat rejection over conventional refrigerant ultra-low freezers1
- Meets validation protocols at -70 and -80°C with strong peak variation and steady-state temperature variation
- Low sound output below 53 dBA
- Natural hydrocarbon refrigerants reduce system operating stresses
- Designed for daily usage, recovers cabinet temperature 20% faster after opening the door.2
Wireless Monitoring Solution
Thermo Scientific DeviceLink™ comes embedded in ULT freezer providing real-time monitoring of system status and sample temperature.
- View critical lab equipment data and equipment notifications on your mobile and web applications.
- Data and alarms from monitored lab equipment are securely stored on the Cloud and sent to the user via email and mobile notifications
- InstrumentConnect™ streamlined dashboard-style reporting
- DeviceLink operates on a client-cloud architecture, requiring minimal IT support
- No need to install sensors
- Four capacities (300, 400, 500 and 600 2-inch box) to accommodate a variety of storage needs and lab footprint specifications
- Four inner doors for easy sample access without exposing greater freezer content to ambient conditions
- Improved customer convenience with new ergonomically designed handle, high contrast eye-level display, and comfortable easy-access shelf locations.
- Capacitive touch-screen user interface
- On board temperature and event archive allows for quick access to freezer information and eliminates the need for a chart recorder.
- Compatible with most racking systems including a full range of Thermo Scientific™ racks for boxes, microplates, Thermo Scientific™ Matrix™ and Nunc CryoBank™ tubes
- Security features including alarm settings, padlock-compatible doors and optional access card entry
- Natural refrigerants and water-blown foam insulation meets compliance with EPA Significant New Alternatives Policy, EU’s F-Gas and other sustainability standards
- Manufactured in zero-waste to landfill facility
- Less heat emission into the environment means lower HVAC costs
- Internal data comparing Thermo Scientific 89600 at 11.2 kWh/day to UXF600 = 14.9 kWh/day. Data on file.
- Typical freezer test data based on internal testing in ambient temperature at 20°C; Typical standard validation protocol of +/-10°C.
Warranty and Services
2 year standard warranty + 3-year parts and labor warranty (US only) for a total of 5-year bumper-to-bumper warranty
|-50°C to -86°C|
|50,000 x 2mL|
|37.6 x 34.0 x 78 in. (95.5 x 86.4 x 198.1 cm)|
|2 year standard warranty + 3-year parts and labor warranty (US only) for a total of 5-year bumper-to-bumper warranty|
|Thermo Scientific™ DeviceLink™|
|Ultra-Low Freezer, Upright|
|1 outer, 4 inner|
|Water-blown Foam (SNAP-compliant)|
|Forma 89000 Series Ultra-Low Freezers, 500-Box Capacity, 208-230V, 60Hz|
|208 - 230 V 60 Hz|
|28.3 x 28.8 x 51.2 in. (71.9 x 73.0 x 130.1 cm)|
|2 in. Boxes (500)|
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok