Thermo Scientific HAAKE Viscotester iQ Rheometer Application Packages
Ready to use in seconds in any configuration you need
Manufacturer: Thermo Scientific 2620020
Acquire simple viscosity curves or perform complex rheological investigations covering measurements of low viscous liquids up to highly viscous pastes with the Thermo Scientific HAAKE Viscotester rheometer, which can be used as a standalone unit or optionally, be controlled by software. The size and footprint of the HAAKE Viscotester rheometer make it a portable unit suitable for mobile use or allow it to serve as an important tool in the quality control laboratory.
Application packages are designed to perform a diverse set of rheological tasks and meet a variety of application needs.
- Advanced design with one-hand lift operation
- Touchscreen control panel with multilingual, graphical user interface
- Data quality assessment and QC quality criteria
- Connect Assist quick coupling and automatic recognition of temperature modules and rotors
- Liquid temperature module uses a circulator for coaxial cylinders and parallel plates
- Self-sufficient Peltier temperature module for coaxial cylinders and parallel plates
- Small dimensioned, coaxial cylinders use less sample and shorter temperature equilibration times to minimize costs per measurement
- Universal container holder for relative measurements in the original containers
|Particle-containing liquids such as food (e.g. fruit concentrates), mining, and construction samples|
|HAAKE Viscotester iQ Rheometer, Universal container holder for original containers and Rotor FL22 4B/SS|
|Application Package for Yield Point Determination|
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok