Unity Lab Services™ Thermo Scientific Liquid Nitrogen Storage Equipment Validation Service with Temperature Map for Thermo Scientific CryoPlus™ Storage Systems
Stay compliant with our Industry-Exclusive, No-Charge Requalification Guarantee included with each Thermo ScientificLiquid Nitrogen Storage Equipment Validation Service with Temperature Map for Thermo Scientific CryoPlus™ Storage Systems
Manufacturer: Unity Lab Services™ IOPQPCKE89003505
- Unpacking, Assembly and Installation Verifies that the equipment, manuals, supplies and any other accessories arrived undamaged as specified in the sales order. Verifies equipment is assembled and installed and any initial diagnostics tests have been performed. Any abnormal event(s) observed during assembly and installation have been documented.
- Utility, Facility and Environment Verifies that the installation site satisfactorily meets manufacturer-specified environmental requirements.
- System Component Information Detailed configuration information for each system component have been recorded.
- OQ Limits: Record a list of manufacturer recommended limits for ensuring that the system is operating as expected.
- Equipment Operational Tests and Results: Test important equipment functions to verify that the equipment operates as intended by the manufacturer and required by the user. This is a group of selected important equipment parameters for testing according to the intended use of the equipment. - Key Tests: Door Ajar, Power Failure, Temperature Alerts
- Temperature Mapping Tests and Results: Test important equipment capabilities for ensuring that the equipment is performing in accordance with the intended use of the system.
- - Multi-Point Temperature Mapping for a 24 hour period with 1 minute data intervals. Includes Freezing Cycle testing of liquid phase cooling , super cooling, phase change to solid
|Validation (IQ/OQ) includes a standardized protocol procedure, IQ: Verify Installation and environmental conditions, OQ: Verify operation to design specification, perform empty chamber temperature mapping, open door and power loss testing. Temperature Mapping: 24 hours of multi-point mapping. Includes Freezing Cycle testing of liquid phase cooling , super cooling, phase change to solid.|
|Travel to major metropolitan areas. Does not include Installation. Instrument must be installed, powered-up and set temperature point for 24 hours before on-site service|
|Contact your local sales representative for a list of standard and extended coverage areas.|
|Thermo Scientific Liquid Nitrogen Storage Equipment including Thermo Scientific CryoMed™ Controlled-Rate Freezers|