Thermo Scientific Locator Cryogenic Rack & Box Systems
Inventory system that makes cell sample retrieval quick and easy
Manufacturer: Thermo Scientific HR509X32A70
Compact design minimizes space requirements while maximizing storage capacity. Suited for both manual and computerized inventory record-keeping methods. Super-insulated vessels have special, narrow-mouth design that conserves liquid nitrogen by minimizing evaporation.
- Outstanding temperature uniformity: samples are stored below -180°C, even when less than 2 in. (5cm) of liquid nitrogen remains in the vessel
- Ultrasonic Level Monitor safeguards irreplaceable samples with minimal liquid nitrogen evaporation and conduction
- Advanced vacuum insulation minimizes liquid nitrogen evaporation and reduces operating costs
- Optional monitor provides continuous LED readout of liquid nitrogen level; activates visual and audible alarms when level falls below safe range of approximately 1 in. (2.5cm)
- Optional alarm also alerts operator in the event of excessive liquid nitrogen loss
- Secure locking hasp prevents unauthorized entry
- Static holding time: 70 days
- 1600 (100/box)1
- Evaporation rate: 0.85L/day
- Static holding time: 112 days
- 3600 (100/box)2
- Evaporation rate: 0.99L/day
- Static holding time: 185 days
- 1800 (25/box)3
- Evaporation rate: 0.6L/day
This product(s) resides on a Fisher Scientific GSA or VA contract. If you are viewing this page as a nonregistered user, the price(s) displayed is List Price. To view your GSA or VA contract pricing, log in using your account number, or become a registered user by contacting one of our Customer Service teams. You can also view your contract price by searching for this item(s) on GSA Advantage. To place an order, contact Fisher Scientific Customer Service.
|Five 4 inch boxes and one 2 inch box|
|Locator 6 Plus|
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok