Thermo Scientific Matrix CNET 1500N Wired Data Router
A powerful device that uploads multi-port serial data to a TCP/IP or radio network
Manufacturer: Thermo Scientific SYS/1/70612/000
The Matrix CNET-1500 N router is the standard “Serial to Ethernet” device with added features allowing any device to operate over a LAN network.
- Can run as a Wired Data Router, connecting directly into your 10/100Mbps Ethernet LAN, providing support for up to 4 RS232 devices, 255 RS485 devices, relays, and I/O control
- Can accept both incoming network connections and maintain outbound connections to remote monitoring software servers. This capability enables transparent serial tunnels to be created
- Can support data transmission both wired and wireless simultaneously if the optional wireless module is installed, providing redundant data availability for critical applications
- 10/100Base-T Ethernet
- 4 Serial Ports
- Easily interface legacy serial devices to Ethernet
- Extend the communication distance between 2 serial devices
- Metal enclosure for industrial applications
- Web browser interface for remote configuration
- Secure remote configuration
- AT command set emulation
- Application compatibility with Thermo Scientific ViewPoint and TeleTrak systems
Municipalities, chemical and nuclear plants, special events, critical facilities
This product(s) resides on a Fisher Scientific GSA or VA contract. If you are viewing this page as a nonregistered user, the price(s) displayed is List Price. To view your GSA or VA contract pricing, log in using your account number, or become a registered user by contacting one of our Customer Service teams. You can also view your contract price by searching for this item(s) on GSA Advantage. To place an order, contact Fisher Scientific Customer Service.
|Wired Data Router|
|Municipalities, chemical and nuclear plants, special events, critical facilities|
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok