Thermo Scientific™ Nunc™ MicroWell™ 96-Well Microplates, barcoded
Obtain consistent results with Thermo Scientific™ Nunc™ MicroWell™ 96-Well Microplates, optimized for robotics, automated readers and liquid handling systems.
Manufacturer: Thermo Scientific™ 269787
Obtain consistent and reliable results with Thermo Scientific™ Nunc™ MicroWell™ 96-Well Microplates. With multiple surface modifications, these plates are ideal for cell-based assays as well as biochemical assays. The flat bottom shape is suitable for microscopic and optical measurements. Available in either the high flange skirt type or the low flange pinchbar design, the plates are optimized for a range of robotics, automated readers and liquid handling systems.
- Clear polystyrene has excellent optical properties making it ideal for optical measurements
- Untreated polystyrene is hydrophobic and is suited for growth of suspension cultures that can proliferate and grow without attachment
- Untreated surfaces are ideal for adding coatings in your lab
- Cell Culture Treated: The Nunclon™ Delta cell culture treated surface is a hydrophilic surface that promotes cell attachment and growth
- Plates are optimized for robotics, plate readers and liquid handlers
- Customized bar coding is available
|8 x 12|
|All microplates manufactured by Nunc meet the recommendation of American National Standards (ANSI) (ANSI/SBS 1-2004)|
|96F well plate, Non-Treated, clear, without lid, Sterile (Pack of 1, Case of 50)|
|Low Flange Pinchbar|
Spend more, get more in Thermo Scientific, Applied Biosystems, Invitrogen, and Gibco life sciences products.
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok
Disclaimer to internal research use restriction: Any restrictions on the purchaser to utilize the product(s) for internal research purposes only does not apply to the product(s) on the web pages associated with this statement.