Thermo Scientific™ RadEye™ RadEye G-10 with White Label
Wide-range gamma survey meter is a lightweight rugged instrument for quick, reliable detection of gamma dose rate
Supplier: Thermo Scientific™ 425067602
Features three user-selectable modes: detection (cps), level indication, and dose rate.
- Menu-driven with an intuitive, easy-to-use format
- Incorporates a large energy-compensated Geiger-Mueller tube for the precise dose rate measurement of gamma and x-ray
- Intelligent ratemeter algorithm guarantees that even the smallest changes of dose rate are detected and random fluctuations suppressed
- Low-power-technology components and fully automated self-checks result in minimum maintenance
- Equipped with large clear graphic display and audible/visible/vibrating alarms; earphone-output for silent alarming
Three-year extended depot service warranty available separately.
|3.78 x 1.25 x 2.4 in. (9.6 x 3.1 x 6.1 cm)|
|50 keV to 3 MeV in accordance with IEC 60846-1 (incl. angular dependency)|
|Dose Rate Meter|
|Energy-compensated Geiger-Mueller tube|
|For Cs-137 (622 keV): 1.7 cps per µSv/h|
|H*(10) in Sv and Sv/h|
|IP 65 according to EN 60529|
|0.5 µµ/h to 100 mSv/h [50 urem/h - 10 rem/h]|
|up to 10 Sv/h|
|H*(10) up to 10 Sv|
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok