SPECTRONIC 200 Spectrophotometer
The new standard for rugged, simple-to-use visible spectrophotometers for teaching and routine applications.
Manufacturer: Thermo Scientific 840282500
Delivering quick, convenient measurements in the hands of novice users, the SPECTRONIC 200 spectrophotometer is the perfect fit for the teaching lab.
- Modern on-board software provides total control without a computer
- Coarse/fine wavelength setting
- Adjustable tilt screen
- Sealed keys
- Classroom-friendly, adaptable sample compartment
- Convenient cuvet rack compartments
- Sloping surfaces discourage balancing of samples on unit
|±0.01A at 0.3A, ±0.05A at 1.0A (SPECTRONIC standard filters measured at 590nm)|
|2048 Element CCD|
|100 to 240V 50/60Hz|
|1cm Plastic cuvet, cuvet racks and compartments|
|100 to 240V|
|340 to 1000nm|
|340 to 1,000nm|
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok