Thermo Scientific TruDefender FTX Handheld FTIR Analyzer
Field-proven, rugged FTIR with improved sampling capability
Manufacturer: Thermo Scientific 8000080101
Lightweight and easy-to-use, TruDefender FTX analyzers include an anvil sampling head for easier sampling and decontamination. The self-contained anvil mechanism ensures there are no friction points or crevasses that may trap debris or explosive residue. The variable pressure anvil allows the user to apply appropriate pressure for a given substance to further minimize risk.
- Fast, accurate identificationReturns results in seconds, even for complex mixtures
- Easy-to-useIntuitive, menu-driven interface for fast training and proficiency
- Improved samplingLarge sampling surface and fully rotational anvil for easy sample placement
- Built for field useSmallest, lightest military-rugged FTIR spectrometer on the market
- Easy-to-cleanContoured edges and self-contained anvil mechanism ensure easy decontamination
- Worry-free maintenanceRequires no scheduled maintenance, calibration, warm up or alignment
This product(s) resides on a Fisher Scientific GSA or VA contract. If you are viewing this page as a nonregistered user, the price(s) displayed is List Price. To view your GSA or VA contract pricing, log in using your account number, or become a registered user by contacting one of our Customer Service teams. You can also view your contract price by searching for this item(s) on GSA Advantage. To place an order, contact Fisher Scientific Customer Service.
|Solid Diamond Crystal ATR|
|-4° to 104°F|
|SPC file (for use in standard spectroscopic software), text file, or JPEG report|
|English, Chinese, German, Russian|
|MIL-STD-810G and IP67|
|Wall plug transformer 100 to 240VAC 50/60Hz|
|Handheld FTIR Analyzer|
|Removable and rechargeable lithium ion battery|
|Anvil sampling head|
|4000 to 650cm-1|
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok