Unity Lab Services™ Thermo Scientific™ Ultra-Low Temperature Freezer Validation Service
Stay compliant with our Industry-Exclusive, No-Charge Requalification Guarantee included with each Thermo Scientific Ultra-Low Temperature Freezer Validation Service for Forma 900 series, HeraFreeze HFUB and HFC , Thermo Scientific TSC and TSE, Revco ExF, Revco CxF, Thermo Scientific ULT10140, ULT7150
Supplier: Unity Lab Services™ IOQPCKE89003481
- Unpacking, Assembly and Installation Verifies that the equipment, manuals, supplies and any other accessories arrived undamaged as specified in the sales order. Verifies equipment is assembled and installed and any initial diagnostics tests have been performed. Any abnormal event(s) observed during assembly and installation have been documented.
- Utility, Facility and Environment Verifies that the installation site satisfactorily meets manufacturer-specified environmental requirements.
- System Component Information Detailed configuration information for each system component have been recorded.
- OQ Limits: Record a list of manufacturer recommended limits for ensuring that the system is operating as expected.
- Equipment Operational Tests and Results: Test important equipment functions to verify that the equipment operates as intended by the manufacturer and required by the user. This is a group of selected important equipment parameters for testing according to the intended use of the equipment.
Key Tests: Door Ajar, Power Failure, Temperature Alerts
|Validation (IQ/OQ) includes a standardized protocol procedure, IQ: Verify Installation and environmental conditions, OQ: Verify operation to design specification, open door and power loss testing.|
|Industry-Exclusive, No-Charge Requalification Guarantee. Unity Lab Services is the only OEM service provider to offer a guarantee and promise to requalify instruments and equipment at no charge if a key component fails while under the original factory warranty or a qualifying instrument service plan.|
|Contact your local sales representative for a list of standard and extended coverage areas.|
|ThermoScientific Ultra-Low Temperature Freezers including Forma 900 series, HeraFreeze HFUB and HFC, Thermo Scientific TSC and TSE, Revco ExF, Revco CxF, Thermo Scientific ULT10140 and ULT7150|
|Travel to major metropolitan areas. Does not include Installation. Instrument must be installed, powered-up and set temperature point for 24 hours before on-site service|
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok