Thermo Scientific™ Thermoflex™ Recirculating Chillers
For critical applications that require large-batch process cooling, a recirculating chiller is versatile and dependable for years of steady, reliable operation. With its easy-to-use interface and simplified internal engineering more focus can be placed on the application, rather than the output.
Supplier: Thermo Scientific™ 1011010500200100
- ThermoFlex™ Recirculating Chillers support a variety of applications, from lab bench to large manufacturing processes
- Choose from a wide range of cooling capacities and options to create the right fit for any desired application
- Optimized cooling capacity and reliability for the most critical applications
- Developed with user input from concept to design
- Chillers are easy to use and maintain
- For additional pump capacity go to T1 pump option FCAT 13-875-060
This product(s) resides on a Fisher Scientific GSA or VA contract. If you are viewing this page as a nonregistered user, the price(s) displayed is List Price. To view your GSA or VA contract pricing, log in using your account number, or become a registered user by contacting one of our Customer Service teams. You can also view your contract price by searching for this item(s) on GSA Advantage. To place an order, contact Fisher Scientific Customer Service.
|5°C to 40°C (41°F to 104°F)|
|24.6 x 14.2 x 27.3 in.|
|Internal Pressure Reducer|
|2.1 gpm @ 60 psig|
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok