Thermo Scientific™ Thermolyne™ Benchtop 1100°C Muffle Furnaces
Reduce energy consumption and increase heatup time with Thermo Scientific™ Thermolyne™ Benchtop 1100°C Muffle Furnaces.
Manufacturer: Thermo Scientific™ FB1310M
Reduce energy consumption and increase heatup time with Thermo Scientific™ Thermolyne™ Benchtop 1100°C Muffle Furnaces. The furnace is ideal for ashing most types of organic and inorganic samples, heat treating small steel parts, performing ignition tests, conducting gravimetric analysis and for the determination of volatile and suspended solids.
The Thermo Scientific Thermolyne Small Benchtop Muffle Furnace is available in two capacities and reaches a maximum temperature of 1100°C.
- Digital single setpoint temperature control to 1100°C
- Single display shows actual temperature or setpoint
- Ceramic fiber insulation permits faster heatup, reducing energy consumption
- Embedded heating element on top and both sides improves temperature uniformity
- Drop-down door doubles as a shelf for loading and unloading
- Door safety switch stops power to heating elements when door is opened
- Thermocouple break protection cuts power to heating elements, preventing a thermocouple failure runaway condition
- 0.95cm (0.38in.) dia. port in chamber rear for monitoring temperatures with independent measuring devices
Accessory heating elements and thermocouples available separately.
Thermocouple, line cord and plug
- Ashing most types of organic and inorganic samples
- Heat treating small steel parts
- Performing ignition tests
- Conducting gravimetric analysis
- Determination of volatile and suspended solids
|5 x 4 x 3.8 in. (13 x 10.3 x 9.8 cm)|
|240 V 50/60 Hz|
|±0.3 at 1000°C (±7.8 at 1000°C)|
|13 x 9 x 14 in. (33 x 23 x 36 cm)|
|100°C to 1100°C|
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok
Disclaimer to internal research use restriction: Any restrictions on the purchaser to utilize the product(s) for internal research purposes only does not apply to the product(s) on the web pages associated with this statement.