Thermo Scientific Thermolyne Industrial Benchtop Muffle Furnaces
Perform ultra-high temperature applications with this industrial benchtop muffle furnace, which reaches a maximum temperature of 1200°C.
Manufacturer: Thermo Scientific FD1530M
Perform ultra-high temperature applications with the Thermo Scientific Thermolyne Industrial Benchtop Muffle Furnace, which reaches a maximum temperature of 1200°C. Includes multiple safety features and choice of two temperature-control options; additionally, heavy-duty firebrick insulation surrounds the opening for added durability.
- Adjustable Alarm or Overtemperature Protection (OTP) setting can be used to protect the furnace or loaded chamber from excessive heat
- Thermocouple break protection cuts power to the heating elements, preventing a thermocouple failure runaway condition
- Counter-weighted door swings upward, directing heat away from operator
- Heavy-duty firebrick insulation surrounds chamber opening for added durability
- Four individual embedded elements in special refractory cement permit excellent heat distribution in the chamber
- Door safety switch protects operator by removing power to the heating elements upon opening the door
- Rear-mounted 0.38in. (0.95cm) diameter port for monitoring chamber temperatures with independent measuring devices
- LED display simultaneously shows both setpoint and actual furnace temperatures in either °C or °F (programmable models only)
Single-setpoint Controller (B1)
- Single ramp to setpoint and a dwell
- Single display shows actual temperature or setpoint
8-step Programmable Controller (C1)
- Ramps to vary heat-up rate and dwell cycles to hold temperature at set levels from 0.1 to 999.9 minutes
- “Holdback” feature “holds” program until furnace temperature heats up or cools down to preprogrammed parametersprogram will never outrun furnace performance
Oven, Platinel II thermocouple and a ceramic hearth plate to protect the bottom heating element.
120V models require fixed wiring and are not supplied with a power cord.
|9 x 4 x 3.75 in. (22.8 x 10.1 x 9.5cm)|
|0.08 cu.ft., 2.2L|
|Digital single setpoint|
|18 x 11 x 16.5 in. (45.7 x 27.9 x 41.9cm)|
|All units cUL, UL listed; -33 units also CE marked.|
|100° to 1200°C|
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok
Disclaimer to internal research use restriction: Any restrictions on the purchaser to utilize the product(s) for internal research purposes only does not apply to the product(s) on the web pages associated with this statement.