Thermo Scientific™ Thermolyne™ Largest Tabletop Muffle Furnaces
Triple the usable working area with two supplied accessory refractory shelves using Thermolyne Largest Tabletop Muffle Furnace. Available in three temperature control models.
Manufacturer: Thermo Scientific™ F30438CM
Triple your usable working area with two supplied accessory refractory shelves using Thermo Scientific™ Thermolyne™ Largest Tabletop Muffle Furnace. Designed for safe operation, these furnaces are available in three temperature control models. They are ideal for annealing glass, determinations of volatiles, catalyst research and ashing organic and inorganic samples.
- Advanced LED digital-set/digital-display temperature controller is microprocessor-controlled
- LED display simultaneously shows both setpoint and actual furnace temperatures in °C or °F
- User-selectable overtemperature protection
- Open thermocouple protection
- Adjustable power output from 1 to 100%
Safety and Design Features
- Heating elements are on chamber top, bottom and sides for enhanced temperature uniformity
- Built-in vent port removes undesirable contaminants and moisture to extend the life of the element and unit
- Rear of chamber incorporates a 0.95cm (0.38in.) diameter port for monitoring chamber temperatures with independent measuring devices
- Critical electronic components and heating elements are protected by a 35A circuit breaker
- Door safety switch stops power to the heating elements when door opens
Choice of Temperature Controllers
- Furnaces that use B1, C1 or D1 control also use a mechanical Overtemperature Protection relay
B1: Digital single setpoint control with a single ramp to setpoint and dwell; single display shows actual temperature or setpoint
C1: Digital programmable control with one stored program of 8 segments
D1: Digital programmable control with 4 stored programs, 16 segments per program, and RS-232 communications interface
Two refractory shelves
Electrical connection requires fixed wiring (no power cord).
Annealing glass, determinations of volatiles, catalyst research and ashing organic and inorganic samples.
This product(s) resides on a Fisher Scientific GSA or VA contract. If you are viewing this page as a nonregistered user, the price(s) displayed is List Price. To view your GSA or VA contract pricing, log in using your account number, or become a registered user by contacting one of our Customer Service teams. You can also view your contract price by searching for this item(s) on GSA Advantage. To place an order, contact Fisher Scientific Customer Service.
|Digital programmable w/4 programs, 16 segments each (D1)|
|100°C to 1093°C|
|14 x 14 x 14 in. (36 x 36 x 36 cm)|
|±1.2 at 1000°C|
|208 V 50/60 Hz|
|25.5 x 21.5 x 29.5 in. (64.7 x 54.6 x 74.9 cm)|
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok