Thermo Scientific Thermolyne Premium Large Muffle Furnaces
Conduct industrial applications including ashing organic and inorganic samples and gravimetric analysis with Thermo Scientific? Thermolyne? Premium Large Muffle Furnaces.
Manufacturer: Thermo Scientific F6020C
Conduct industrial applications including ashing organic and inorganic samples and conducting gravimetric analysis with Thermo Scientific Thermolyne Premium Large Muffle Furnaces.
- Four heating elements are located on the chamber top, bottom and sides for enhanced temperature uniformity
- Built-in vent port removes undesirable contaminants and moisture to extend the life of the element and unit
- Rear of the chamber incorporates a 0.95cm (0.38in.) dia. port for monitoring chamber temperatures with independent measuring devices
- Optional stainlesssteel shelf doubles load capacity (maximum temperature of 900°C)
- Door safety switch stops power to heating elements when door opens
- Thermocouple break protection cuts power to the heating elements, preventing a thermocouple failure runaway condition
- Furnaces with B1, C1, and D1 control also use a mechanical overtemperature protection relay
Choice of Temperature Controllers
- Digital single setpoint control (A1): Single display shows actual temperature or setpoint
- Digital single setpoint control with single ramp to setpoint and a dwell (B1): Single display shows actual temperature or setpoint
- Digital programmable control with one stored program of eight segments (C1)
- Digital programmable control with four stored programs, 16 segments per program (D1): Controller includes RS-232 communications
Models F6010 and F6018 include a cord and plug set.
All except Models F6010 and F6018 require a conduit connection.
|10 x 12.8 x 6.8 in. (25 x 33 x 18cm)|
|Digital single setpoint with ramp and dwell (B1)|
|±1.5 at 1000°C|
|20.1 x 19.1 x 21 in. (51 x 48.5 x 53.3cm)|
|0.5 cu.ft., 14L|
|100° to 1200°C|
|±4.5 at 1000°C|