Thermo Scientific™ Thermolyne™ Premium Large Muffle Furnaces
Conduct industrial applications, including ashing organic and inorganic samples and gravimetric analysis, with this premium large muffle furnace.
Manufacturer: Thermo Scientific™ F6030CM
Conduct industrial applications including ashing organic and inorganic samples and conducting gravimetric analysis with Thermo Scientific™ Thermolyne™ Premium Large Muffle Furnaces. Unit has four heating elements, which are located on the chamber top, bottom and sides for enhanced temperature uniformity. Built-in vent port removes undesirable contaminants and moisture to extend the life of the element and unit.
- Four heating elements are located on the chamber top, bottom and sides for enhanced temperature uniformity
- Built-in vent port removes undesirable contaminants and moisture to extend the life of the element and unit
- Rear of the chamber incorporates a 0.95cm (0.38in.) dia. port for monitoring chamber temperatures with independent measuring devices
- Optional stainless steel shelf doubles load capacity (maximum temperature of 900°C)
- Door safety switch stops power to heating elements when door opens
- Thermocouple break protection cuts power to the heating elements, preventing a thermocouple failure runaway condition
- Furnaces with B1, C1, and D1 control also use a mechanical overtemperature protection relay
Choice of Temperature Controllers
- Digital single setpoint control (A1): Single display shows actual temperature or setpoint
- Digital single setpoint control with single ramp to setpoint and a dwell (B1): Single display shows actual temperature or setpoint
- Digital programmable control with one stored program of eight segments (C1)
- Digital programmable control with four stored programs, 16 segments per program (D1): Controller includes RS-232 communications
Models F6010 and F6018 include a cord and plug set.
All except Models F6010 and F6018 require a conduit connection.
This product(s) resides on a Fisher Scientific GSA or VA contract. If you are viewing this page as a nonregistered user, the price(s) displayed is List Price. To view your GSA or VA contract pricing, log in using your account number, or become a registered user by contacting one of our Customer Service teams. You can also view your contract price by searching for this item(s) on GSA Advantage. To place an order, contact Fisher Scientific Customer Service.
|20.1 x 19.1 x 21 in. (51 x 48.5 x 53.3 cm)|
|±2.2 at 1000°C|
|100°C to 1200°C|
|Digital programmable with 4 programs, 16 segments|
|240 V 50/60 Hz|
|±0.2 at 1000°C|
|10 x 12.8 x 6.8 in. (25 x 33 x 18 cm)|
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok
Disclaimer to internal research use restriction: Any restrictions on the purchaser to utilize the product(s) for internal research purposes only does not apply to the product(s) on the web pages associated with this statement.