Sonoco™ ThermoSafe Insulated EPS with Corrugate Containers and Coolers (Small)
Large selection of cost-effective, reusable EPS foam in corrugate stock containers available in small, medium, and large sizes. EPS foam with corrugate shippers for the safe storage and delivery of most refrigerated or frozen products.
Manufacturer: Sonoco™ 324UPS
- Sizes that range 6 inches-10.5 inches in length
- Also available in ThermoSafe Insulated EPS with Corrguate Containers and Coolers- Medium (11 inches-17 inches in length)
- Also available in ThermoSafe Insulated EPS with Corrguate Containers and Coolers- Large (19 inches-24 inches in length)
- 200 lb. test corrugated
- Excellent dry ice sublimation… average dry ice usage in 1-1/2 inch thick wall units is 5 pounds over 24 hours and 3-4 pounds thereafter.
- Standard 1-1/2 inch wall shippers are ideal for refrigerated shipments for 24-48 hours.
This product(s) resides on a Fisher Scientific GSA or VA contract. If you are viewing this page as a nonregistered user, the price(s) displayed is List Price. To view your GSA or VA contract pricing, log in using your account number, or become a registered user by contacting one of our Customer Service teams. You can also view your contract price by searching for this item(s) on GSA Advantage. To place an order, contact Fisher Scientific Customer Service.
|Expanded Polystyrene foam assembled in corrugated carton|
|11 X 9 X 14.5 in.|
|Use for culture packs, serums, vaccines, and laboratory specimens.|
|8 X 5.88 X 11.5 in.|
|8 per carton|
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok