Sonoco™ ThermoSafe U-tek™ Gel Pack
Phase Change Material (PCM) gel pack for shipping temperature-sensitive materials.
Supplier: Sonoco™ 599
- Gel will phase change at -1 deg. or -23 deg.
- Maintains critical temperatures of serums, test samples, live or frozen tissues, organs, and pharmaceuticals for extended periods.
- Laminated, metallized film exterior provides radiant heat barrier and resists punctures.
- Thermal solutions for temperature critical packages during transit
- condition coolant in freezer below -1 deg. or -23 deg. before shipments.
- For frozen or refrigerated shipments.
- Alternative to dry ice.
- Can be paired with our Mini Mailer(440).
- Available in several sizes
|Laminated, Metallized Film|
|U-tek Phase Change Material|
|Ideal for products requiring frozen temperatures or extreme cold that may not tolerate dry ice or Carbon dioxide|
|9.37 x 7.75 x 1 in. (23.7 x 19.5 x 2.54 cm)|
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok