Sonoco™ ThermoSafe™ VIP Insulated Shippers with DCS
ThermoSafe Vacuum Insulated Panel (VIP) with DCS shipping system provide four layers of superior protection against heat damage and withstand rough handling during extended shipments.
Supplier: Sonoco™ 615DCS
VIP shippers are a reliable, reusable shipping system that far surpasses conventional foam boxes. They have a tough barrier and outer structural film that provides a tight panel fit with abrasion protection, yielding a robust shipping container with thermal performance.
- Extends shipping times and enables expansion to global markets, with up to 96 hours holding time
- Reduces refrigerant requirements and permits the use of smaller and lighter packaging
- The 1/8 in. inner corrugated liner keeps payload from damaging the VIP while in transit without sacrificing internal capacity
- The 1 in. wall vacuum insulated panel is the key insulating component, providing an average insulation value of R-30 per inch
- The 1/2 in. wall of custom-molded EPS protects the vacuum panel and provides first layer of thermal protection (ave. insulation value of R-4 per inch)
|Clinical Trials Distribution, Medical, Long-Term and Short-Term Transport|
|15.5 x 15.25 x 15 in.|
|9.25 x 9.25 x 9.5 in.|
|4 day/96 hr.|
|0.47 cu. ft.|
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok