Thermo Scientific Three60 Sampling System
Allows you to take multiple representative samples of your process liquids conveniently and in a closed system.
Manufacturer: Thermo Scientific 4MP0039
The Thermo Scientific Three60 Sampling System allows you to take a representative sample of your product with minimal effort. The fluid paths of the four pre-irradiated BioProcess Containers (BPCs) and assemblies feature quick-turn valves and pinch-and-cut disconnections for fluid transfer and removal. The Three60 Sampling System is composed of Thermo Scientific ASI 77 film, a 5-layer, 7mL, polyethylene film and includes 2 ports (1 luer lock insert + cap, 1 injection site).
- Compatible with a 3.8 cm (1.5-inch) sanitary connector
- Requires no expensive hardware
- Each Three60 package contains a valve and four assemblies with pinch-and-cut disconnections
- Helps to eliminate post-use cleaning steps required with reusable containers, and to reduce cross-contamination risks
- Removes the need for tank cleaning and helps to reduce cycle times
- Facilitates hydration of powdered media and buffers, and pooling of non-sterile solutions and fluids
|Store at room temperature.|
|35.0 x 19.0 cm (13.78 x 7.48 in.)|
|Placed into a thermoform tray and sealed|
|8 per case|
|Ethyl Vinyl Acetate (EVA)|
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok