Tingley™ Electra™ PVC/Nomex™ Overalls
Provide warmth, waterproof protection and excellent visibility
Manufacturer: Tingley™ O42129.XL
Fluorescent background colors allow for excellent daytime visibility; 2 in. silver reflective trim reflects light for 360° nighttime conspicuity.
- Light weight with flame-resistant PVC coating on nonwoven Nomex, 9.5 oz., 15mil thick
- Full-cut shoulder with 90° sleeve to body angle for maximum freedom of movement
- Therm-O-Rad™ sealed seams for waterproof protection
- Excellent thermal performance
- Corduroy collar with hood in collar construction
- Oversized three-piece hood with adjustable velcro take-up strap
- Zipper/storm fly front seals out wind, rain, and contaminants
- ARC Rating, Lime: 7 cal/cm2, HAF: 69%, Break open: 38.6 cal/cm2
- ARC Rating, Orange: 11 cal/cm2, HAF: 79.2%, Break open: 36.4 cal/cm
- Non-conductive hardware
- Full-vented cape back for improved air circulation
- D-ring access for fall protection harness
- Heavy duty quick release suspender buckles
- Easy access cargo pockets with closure
- Velcro take-up straps for adjustable fit
- Mildew and chemical resistant
Line workers, troubleshooting, substation, switching, pipeline services, and construction.
Conform to ASTM™ F1891 for Arc Thermal Performance. Meets ANSI™/ISEA 107-2010 standards. Class 3 compliant.
|Hook and loop take up strap, snap fly|
|ANSI ISEA 107 Class E, ASTM F1891|
|Fluorescent Orange, Red|
|Line workers, trouble shooting, substation, switching, pipeline services and construction|
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok