- These polypropylene racks hold 25cc, 75cc, 50 to 75mL, or 250 to 260mL or similar sized tissue culture flasks in a vertical position
- Rectangular holes in the top and center plates stabilize the flasks preventing tipping
- Easily organize flasks to improve processing and to avoid errors in collecting used media, media change, washing of cell monolayer, trypsinization and seeding of cells
- Grips on each end make rack handling easy and allow for safe transport of flasks to the incubator
- Steam autoclavable at 121°C (250°F)
This product(s) resides on a Fisher Scientific GSA or VA contract. If you are viewing this page as a nonregistered user, the price(s) displayed is List Price. To view your GSA or VA contract pricing, log in using your account number, or become a registered user by contacting one of our Customer Service teams. You can also view your contract price by searching for this item(s) on GSA Advantage. To place an order, contact Fisher Scientific Customer Service.
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok