YSI™ TITRONIC™ 300 Piston Burette
The TITRONIC™ 300 is a motor-driven piston burette for manual titration and at the same time a highly precise dosing device for all dosing liquids, solvents and titrants. The TITRONIC™ 300 can be operated as a stand-alone device, controlled by a PC / software or a titrator.
Supplier: YSI™ 285230060
Make dosing tasks simple with the YSI TITRONIC™ 300 Piston Burette that provides many advanced features that include:
- Full color display that can be easily viewed from a distance and at extreme angles
- Pre-installed standard methods and five custom user methods available
- Adjustable dosing and filing rates optimize speed and accuracy
- Automatic calculation of results in different units and exportation to a printer or USB memory device
- When balance is connected to the instrument, receive an automated weight recording
- 6) ISO 8655 Certified (“C” certificate included)
Pair any of our TITRONIC Piston Burettes with one of our TitroLine Autotitrators to build your own unique custom titration setup to suit your specific needs. Add on our TitriSoft titration software and control up to 16 different devices including analytical balances for automatic sample weight and autosamplers from just one computer.
No electrode port
Magnetic stirrers sold separately
|ISO 8655, part 6, EMC: 2004/108/EG; safety EG- Directive 2006/95|
|Graphics-capable TFT Display|
|The unit is operated usin.g the keys on the device itself, the controller TZ 3880 and optional PC-keyboard (USB)|
|Display resolution: 0.005-0.025 mL (dependin.g on dosin.g unit), Burette resolution: 8000|
|1 x USB-A and 1 x USB-B, 2 x RS-232-C|
|English, Dutch, French, Spanish, Polish, Russian, Japanese, Chin.ese, Korean, Turkish|
|100 -240 V∼; 50/60 Hz, power in.put 30 VA|
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok