YSI™ TITRONIC™ 500 Piston Burette
The TITRONIC™ 500 is a motor-driven piston burette for manual titration and at the same time a highly precise dosing device for all dosing liquids, solvents and titrants. The TITRONIC™ 500 can be operated as a stand-alone device, controlled by a PC / software or a titrator.
Supplier: YSI™ 285230180
Easy solution preparation and manual titrations with YSI TITRONIC 500 Piston Burette. The TITRONIC 500 Piston Burette offers many advanced features that include:
- Full color display that can be easily viewed from a distance and at extreme angles
- Intelligent interchangeable modules with 5, 10, 20 and 50 mL volume capacity
- Pre-installed standard methods and up to 15 custom user methods
- Automate volume controlled solution preparation and dosing applications
- When balance is connected to the instrument, receive an automated weight recording
- Programmable automatic calculations and exportation to a printer or USB memory device
- ISO 8655 Certified (“C” certificate included)
Pair any of our TITRONIC Piston Burettes with one of our TitoLine Autotitrators to build your own custom titration set up. Include out TitriSoft titration software and control up to 16 different devices including analytical balances for automatic sample weight and autosamplers from just one computer.
No electrode port on TITRONIC instruments.
|English, Dutch, French, Spanish, Polish, Russian, Japanese, Chinese, Korean, Turkish|
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok