MilliporeSigma™ TPC-1 Human Papillary Thyroid Carcinoma Cell Line
TPC-1 human papillary thyroid carcinoma cell line is a highly characterized model for thyroid cancer research.
Supplier: MilliporeSigma™ SCC165
- Thyroid cancer is the most prevalent endocrine carcinoma, with a rapidly increasing occurrence in many countries
- Human models of differentiated thyroid cancer are highly valuable for assessing the pathways and mechanisms that contribute to thyroid carcinogenesis
- The cells can be cultured for at least 10 passages after initial thawing without significantly affecting the cell marker expression and functionality
- Cells are tested negative for infectious diseases by a Human Essential CLEAR panel by Charles River Animal Diagnostic Services
- Cells are negative for mycoplasma contamination
- Cells are verified to be of human origin and negative for inter-species contamination from mouse, rat, Chinese hamster, Golden Syrian hamster, and non-human primate (NHP) as assessed by a Contamination CLEAR panel by Charles River Animal Diagnostic Services
- Each lot of cells is genotyped by STR analysis to verify the unique identity of the cell line
|Store in liquid nitrogen
|≥ 1 x 106 cells/vial
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok