MP Biomedicals™ Tricine
Tricine is for use in electrophoresis buffers.
Supplier: MP Biomedicals™ 04807410
- Tricine is used as buffer component for separation of low molecular weight peptides.
- Tricine can be used in cryopreservation medium for the preservation of tissues and organs.
- Cryopreservation depends on the physical and chemical characteristics of the preservation medium used.
- The pH values and pK values for tricine/DMSO mixtures has been reported down to -20°C.
- Tricine has been found to be an efficient scavenger of hydroxyl radicals in a study of radiation-induced membrane damage.
- Tricine is typically the buffer of choice in SDS-PAGE systems when separating proteins in the range of 1 to 100 kDa.
|Very soluble in water (25% w/v - clear, colorless solution).|
|N-Tris-[hydroxymethyl]methylglycine, N-[2-Hydroxy-1,1-bis(hydroxymethyl) ethyl] glycine|
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok
Unless specified otherwise, MP Biomedical's products are for research or further manufacturing use only, not for direct human use.