TE Buffer, Tris-EDTA, 1X Solution, pH 8.0, Molecular Biology, Fisher BioReagents
- Save time and simplify your buffer preparation step by using ready-made Fisher BioReagents 1X TBE buffer solution
- Eliminates the hassle of dilution or waiting for powder to dissolve
- 1X solution contains 10mM tris and 1mM EDTA
- Filtered and autoclaved - ready to use
- Tested for the absence of DNase, RNase, and protease
- TE buffer (pH 8.0) is routinely used for resuspending DNA after precipitation
- Intended for laboratory research use only
This product(s) resides on a Fisher Scientific GSA or VA contract. If you are viewing this page as a nonregistered user, the price(s) displayed is List Price. To view your GSA or VA contract pricing, log in using your account number, or become a registered user by contacting one of our Customer Service teams. You can also view your contract price by searching for this item(s) on GSA Advantage. To place an order, contact Fisher Scientific Customer Service.
|77-86-1, 6381-92-6, 7647-01-0, 7732-18-5|
|7.4 to 8.1|
|1X Solution, pH 8.0|
|Nalgene Poly Bottle|
|Filtered through a 5-micron filter.|
Safety and Handling
May cause eye, skin, and respiratory tract irritation. Avoid contact with skin and eyes. Do not breathe dust. Do not breathe vapors or spray mist. Wash off immediately with soap and plenty of water removing all contaminated clothes and shoes. Obtain medical attention. Rinse immediately with plenty of water, also under the eyelids, for at least 15 minutes. Obtain medical attention. Remove from exposure, lie down. Move to fresh air. If breathing is difficult, give oxygen. If not breathing, give artificial respiration. If not breathing, give artificial respiration. Obtain medical attention.
Recommended Storage : RT
Get $250 to $1,800 in select chemicals from top brands when you spend $500 or more.
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok