Troemner™ Individual Analytical Precision Weights, Class 4
Designed for your most demanding weighing applications
Supplier: Troemner™ 80780065
Low magnetic susceptibility, uniform consistency and high resistance to corrosion. Analytical Precision Weights meet or exceed specifications as defined in the ANSI/ASTM E617 standard.
- Used in extremely stable environments
- 1mg to 500mg weights are one-piece construction with no adjusting cavity with one end turned up for easy handling
- 1g to 5kg are two-piece construction with handling knob
- Surfaces are polished to a perfect, mirror like finish
- For calibration of semi-analytical balances and for student use.
- Weights 1mg through 2kg are supplied in a high quality polycarbonate case
A NIST/NVLAP™ weight calibration certificate or traceable certificate may be purchased to meet all of your ISO™, GLP, GMP, FDA, or nuclear requirements
|One Piece Metric Analytical Sheet Weight|
|7.95g/cm3 at 20°C|
|Flat with one end turned up for easy handling|
|ASTM Class 4|
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok