Troemner™ Talboys™ Labjaws™ Double Buret Clamp with Stand
Securely grips burets from micro to 100mL capacities
Manufacturer: Troemner™ 916187
- Double buret clamp grasps burets from micro to 100mL capacities
- Simple construction allows users to compress scissor-like mechanism, insert buret and gently release to grip
- For height adjustments, recompress mechanism and slide buret up or down and gently release
- Clamp unit attaches to standard support rod with built-in reinforced hook connector
- Adjusting nut faces forward for easy height adjustment
- Support stand comes with white porcelain base and a 0.51 x 22.76 in. (13 x 578mm) aluminum rod
- Porcelain base measures 7 x 13 x 1 in. (17.8 x 33 x 2.5cm)
- Parts are available individually or as a package
This product(s) resides on a Fisher Scientific GSA or VA contract. If you are viewing this page as a nonregistered user, the price(s) displayed is List Price. To view your GSA or VA contract pricing, log in using your account number, or become a registered user by contacting one of our Customer Service teams. You can also view your contract price by searching for this item(s) on GSA Advantage. To place an order, contact Fisher Scientific Customer Service.
|Double Burette Clamp and Stand|
|Nickel, Zinc, Aluminum, Porcelain|
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok