GVS Trypticase Soy Broth (TSB) Bottled Broth 100mL
Trypticase Soy Broth (TSB), Bottled Broth is a medium that will support the growth of a wide variety of Microorganisms including aerobic, facultative, and anaerobic bacteria and fungi.
Manufacturer: GVS 10496708
- General purpose medium used in qualitative procedures for the cultivation of fastidious and non-fastidious microorganisms. Trypticase Soy Broth Single Strength complies with the demands of the DIN Norm 10167 for the detection of Escherichia coli serotype 0157:H7 in foods and FDA-BAM for the isolation of enterohemorrhagic Escherichia coli (EHEC). In addition the media conforms to the formula of the US Pharmacopoeia.
Features and Benefits
- Pre-Sterilized and Ready to Use
- Time Saving, 100 mL bottled solution, Reduce Risk of Cross-Contamination.
- Optimal media stability, sterility, and reproducibility
- Less time-consuming, higher productivity
- Batch-specific quality certificate in each pack, Confirms Reproducibility and Reliability
- Microbiological analysis.
- General purpose medium used in qualitative procedures for the cultivation of fastidious and non fastidious organisms.
- TSB is a medium that will support the growth of a wide variety of microorganisms including aerobic, facultative, and anaerobic bacteria and fungi.
Ready-to-use media considerably reduce the preparation time in quality control laboratories and also effectively reduce the risks of cross contamination. GVS is cooperating closely with quality assurance managers in the industry in the development of its own media and test kits.
This intensive product development has produced a range of products that is being used to monitor production plants and conduct Microbiological checks on raw materials through to final product release in laboratories in more than 40 countries.
See 'GVS Life Sciences Microbiology Testing mpg YouTube' Video for further details on use.
|Batch-specific quality certificate in each pack|
|Trypticase Soy Broth (TSB) Double Strength Bottled Broth|
|cultivation of fasticious and non-fastidious microorganisms.|
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok